PHARMATON ADVANCE MULTIVITAMINS 30 CAPSULES
Contains unique Ginseng G115
- Cognitive function - Contains Iron and Zinc
- Tiredness and fatigue - contains Vitamin B2, B3, B6, B12
- Energy Release - contains Vitamins B1, B2, B3
Pharmaton Advance Multivitamins and Minerals Capsules
- Iron and zinc each contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B6, B12 each helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3 each contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Suitable for adults
How to use
Recommended daily dose is 1 capsule per day One capsule per day with food, preferably with breakfast
Hazards and Cautions
Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is important to have a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store out of the reach of children.
- This product contains iron which can be harmful to young children if consumed in excess.
- This product contains Vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- This product contains soy lecithin, lactose from milk and peanut oil.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Store in a cool dry place (not over 25c)
Manufacturers Address: Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, One Onslow Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4YS, UK
Calcium hydrogen phosphate; rapeseed oil; gelatine; coco fat, hydrogenated; emulsifier: E 422; soy lecithin powder; L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C); ferrous sulphate; Lactose (from milk); alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E); nicotinamide; Panax Ginseng extract G115; manganese sulphate; zinc sulphate; copper sulphate; flavouring; pyridoxin hydrochloride (Vitamin B6); thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1); retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), riboflavin (Vitamin B2); peanut oil; sodium selenite; colourant E 172; pteroylmonoglutamic acid (Folic acid); cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3); cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12); D-biotin; antioxidants: E 320, E 321.